torsdag 5 juli 2007

Part 2 of Blueberry Sparkles

I was going to post part two yesterday but I have had a lot of trouble logging in. I don't know why. Have anyone else had the same problem or is it my computer that couses it?
Anyway, the part 2 file has been uploaded since yesterday and some smart person has looked in the Blueberry Sparkles folder, discovered that and downloaded it, but didn't have enough courage to leave a single thank you. Not very nice!
Is there someone out there who knows how one hides the folders? I have seen that others have done it but I don't know how to do it.
Well, now I will post part 2 so everybody that have been waiting nicely and patiently can download it.

10 kommentarer:

Always Plumpster sa...

Love it!! was excited to see it this morning and I thank you!
Lyn

LindaJD sa...

Thanks so much for sharing the 2nd part of this Beautiful kit :)
I have just the pic to use for this :)

Dee in Oklahoma sa...

Thank you so much for this part 2, I have been anxiously awaiting it. I love the bling..and the safety pin is so pretty with the charms hanging on it. This is wonderful..and I thank you for all. Hugs from Oklahoma, Dee 8^)

PSharp sa...

Beautiful. Thank you.

Rarole sa...

This kit is AMAZING! I love it! WOW. Thank you. it is beautiful!

Unknown sa...

Thank you !!! If you want I've got some little freebie on my blog for you...

Petra sa...

Tack för detta Nyfiken på sista delen med nu juh ;)

Kramar MissPgbg från FL

Talbots sa...

I had a hard time figuring out how to leave a post, but justwanted to tell you that I loved the colors. Thank you so much!

Inma sa...

Thanks so much for the two parts of your last kit. :) They are lovely and I love the combination of colours.:)

As to the thing about making your folders private, I assume you talk about 4shared. They actually have a forum and if you click on the right top corner and ask there, you will surely get an answer. :)

Best wishes. :O)

Unknown sa...

I love the Sparkles for this kit, thanks for sharing the second part of this lovely kit.