tisdag 24 juli 2007

Dream Garden



The weekend went well and I think everybody had fun at the reunion. Well, not everybody, my bonuschildren Johanna and Nina, who are 12 and 13, did everything too look really bored. But I think they had atleast a little fun, cause at dinner a really cute boy sat just across the table towards them. Even though they didn't speak to each other and tried their hardest to ignore each other I think they liked it.

My newest freebie is not very new. It is actually the second kit I ever done, I haven't come up with any good name for it and from now I will stop trying. Therefore I have named it "Dream Garden". It is based on apple and cherry blossoms and looks a little asian. That was not my intention, it just happend.
My header is made out of this kit.

If it is for your liking you find it here.
Enjoy!

14 kommentarer:

Unknown sa...

Thanks for a very pretty kit!

fl_connie sa...

Thanks very much for the great kit! Your reunion sounds like fun - I know that I love ours. Thanks again.

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 sa...

TY so very much for sharing your wonderful creations!!!!!

Kajsa Bergman Fällén sa...

Superfint! Tack så mycket! Du har gjort jättefina grejer, jag kommer tillbaka fler gånger :-)

Anonym sa...

Just found your blog and I am so pleased.

Thank you so much for your wonderful freebies.

Lots of luv

Chris

Faith sa...

OH this is just lovely!!! I love how it looks a bit asian but not too much. This would be perfect for my travel layouts! Thank you so much for sharing!

Unknown sa...

Thank you so much for sharing your work ... this kit is beautiful ... I love the colors and the designs!

Hugs!!!

Anonym sa...

Thank you for this beautiful kit.

Anonym sa...

beautiful kit.lovely colors.great design.tfs

Anonym sa...

Thank you so much! This is beautiful!

Sharon sa...

Thank you. This is lovely!

Cindy sa...

This is so lovely. Thank you!

Ode sa...

Thank you. This is a beautiful kit.

Angel's Imaginations sa...

This is so pretty! Love the little birds, the flower pics, the gel brads, and all of it. Thank you. :)