lördag 28 juli 2007

A little glimpse



I have made a quick LO to show you a glimpse of my next kit. It is mainly in purple and brown and if you have an idea of what I should call it I would be really glad if you told me.
The boy in the photo is my son William, he will be exactly nine month on Monday , but here he is a little over seven. He is so funny, everytime I pick up the camera he smiles and start to show off. He is such a happy little guy.

He had his first sleep over at his grandma and grandpa this wednesday and it went all to well. He didn't look like he had missed me at all. :(
I think he could have stayed there forever if we let him. :)

2 kommentarer:

Joy sa...

Wonderful photo of your little boy... he is so cute. I love your kit.. I wish I was good at names.. but I am not.. I am sure someone will come up with a good name for you.

Anonym sa...

Your little boy is just so cute. I am going to give a shot at naming your kit.
Thoughts of you
late afternoon