måndag 16 juli 2007

Owl la la



I want to give a BIG thank you to all who helped me naming the owl kit. It wasn't easy to choose but I decided to go with Owl la la, which Maryse suggested. So an extra thanks to you.

As I told you before I had a big family reunion on my fathers side last weekend, we were 124 persons who got together. (My grandmother had 14 siblings) Now this coming weekend I have another one. It is on my moms side this time. We won't be as many so maybe this time I will rememder whos who. We will be around 45 persons.

Now to my latest kit Owl la la. If it is something you find interesting you can
pick it up here.

8 kommentarer:

The Scrappy Times sa...

This is such an adorable kit. Thanks for sharing it. I'm adding it to my blog for today to help others find it.

Maria sa...

Thank you so much for the gorgeous freebie! This blog post has been added to the freebies list at digifree.blogspot.com

Anonym sa...

This kit is adorable. I love the colours and paper patterns and the little owls are so cute! Thank you very much.

Anonym sa...

This is very cute. Thank you for sharing.

Anonym sa...

adorable! thanks so much!

Cindy sa...

Owl la la! It's fabulous. Thank you so much.

Angel's Imaginations sa...

This is so cute! And, what an adorable title. Thank you. :)

Anonym sa...

Hej!
Ugglekitet är ju underbart Tyvärr verkar länken vara utgången, går det att få taget på något annat sätt...?
Mvh,
Lin