tisdag 11 september 2007

William sitting in the sofa

This is my new kit - William sitting in the sofa.



You may find the name silly or missfitting but I will explain why I named it like I did. It comes from the colors of a photo where my son William is sitting in a couch. You can see the photo in a previous post. I took those colors and made this kit, it's as simple as that, so now you know the story behind the name.

I just dicovered that I have forgotten "is". I should be "William's sitting in the sofa", but I will not change it, I can live with it, so you have no choice but to live with it. :)

Anyway, I hope you find the kit useful.

7 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

This is a beautiful kit, thank you so very much for sharing it.

Anonym sa...

Thank you for sharing this lovely kit!

ccjanet sa...

I love the name because it makes it more personal and real. thanks

Maria sa...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

Anonym sa...

wow !!! awsome kit..love the colors and it's just a beautiful kit..thank you for being so kind and sharing it :)

Angel's Imaginations sa...

I just love these colors, and the net and flowers--thank you!

Anonym sa...

Thank you for the pretty kit. I especially like the flowers on the papers. Very nice!