måndag 24 september 2007

My first template

I have made my first template. I didn't think I had it in me, but I did rather well, don't you think?



I made a LO of my adorable son using this template.

The text say something like this "Here you are 4½ month old and one of your favorite tastes were banana. Mum used to trick you by mixing banana into other food when you didn't want to eat it. She didn't need to do that often though, because it was very rare that you didn't eat the food you got served. You were very easy like that"



I would like to share the template with all of you so here you are.

If anyone out there would like to share your LO:s, made with any of my freebies, you can send them to me and I will post them here on my blog. If you just want to show them to me and don't want me to post them, let me know and I will respect that.
I love to see what you have created with the freebies.

Happy Scrapping!

22 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

I got it! Thank you so much for sharing.

katg1006 sa...

Thank you so much it's very cute!

Хатуна sa...

Very beautifully!!! Very much it was pleasant to me. And the kid remarkable.

Anonym sa...

Wow!!!! Fabulous layout!!!! Template looks marvelous - if 4shared will cooperate I'll be back to download it later. Thank you!

Anonym sa...

It's gorgeous! Thank you!!

Anonym sa...

Thanks for this charming template! I'll try to send you a layout using it.

Anonym sa...

Oops. One more thing - love the LO you did of your son with the template! And he's very cute...

Anonym sa...

Fabulous template! Thank you so much for sharing :-)

Myxi sa...

Thanks so much for the wonderful template. :)

Anonym sa...

Nice template! Thanks.

Maria sa...

Thank you so much for sharing
Maria

Anonym sa...

Lovely template and great layout, too! Thank you for this very nice gift!!

Maria sa...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

poohgirlMD sa...

wonderful template! thanks for sharing!

koala1966 sa...

You are off to a great start, I love this template.

Aukje sa...

Very nice template, thanks!!
Greetz from Holland

Anonym sa...

BEautiful template!!! Thank you very much:-)

Anonym sa...

You did very well! Congratulations! And thanks!

Joy sa...

Very nice template - thank you.

Anonym sa...

Thank you very much! You did very well! :)
many greeting from Germany!
Nouneke*

Scrapmuch sa...

loved template 2 so much - I just came to find template 1! thanks again
Mary

Anonym sa...

Wonderful template - it's your first? Great design! Thank you for sharing it with me!