lördag 25 augusti 2007

Rose

Now it's time for the last Garden Sibling - Rose. I am so glad you all liked them, I was afraid you would think that they were to simple. But I have learned that sometimes simple is good.

I have also gotten some lovely layouts from Phyllis that I want to share with you.







She has used three of the Garden Siblings - Charlotta, Sunny and Love.
Her layouts can also be seen at http://www.scrapbookflair.com/Magnolia57
Phyllis, thanks again for sending me your lovely layouts.

I have made a layout of my son using parts of my next kit. I feel that I need some practice in making layouts, they don't turn out like I want them to. By the way glädje means happiness.
Well here's a little preview of what's coming soon.



For everybody whos been waiting...



...Here is Rose

13 kommentarer:

fl_connie sa...

Thanks so much! Those layouts were fab - and we thank you for sharing your goodies!

Sharon sa...

Thank you so much for the lovely "Rose".

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 sa...

TY so ever much for another lovely addition!!!!

Anonym sa...

I love of the Garden Siblings, thank you so much for sharing your talent.

Anonym sa...

I meant to type I love ALL the Garden Siblings ....not of.... ;)

Anonym sa...

Thank you for this wonderful last part of the series.

Anonym sa...

These are so cute. Thank you so much

Anonym sa...

rose mini is very pretty.tfs

Angel's Imaginations sa...

Just beautiful-thank you!

Anonym sa...

I love the pink flowers. Thank you for sharing it with us!!!

Ellas digidesign sa...

LO:n är jättefin!

Franny sa...

Thank you!

I wanted you to know I have a new Digital Scrapbook Freebie Forum.

Please come and post your freebies on the forum.

It is really easy, and it is for everyone!

picklebeans dot com / forum

Hope to see you there:)

Anonym sa...

Jag uppskattar varenda en av de informativa läsa här. Jag kommer säkert att sprida sig frasen om din webbplats med människor. Cheers.