tisdag 14 augusti 2007

Charlotta

I have gotten three lovely LO:s sent to me that I want to share with you today.

The first one "Wheres my Peeps?" is made by Beckie, http://tilleyandrose.blogspot.com/, using my "Owl La La" kit.



The other two Maryse sent to me. In the first one she is using my "Owl la la"kit and the template 9 of Jaana Säker. She is also telling me that in french "je suis très chouette" means " I am a very friendly and kind person".



In the second one she is using "late afternoon" and a template named Klund-fiona.



Beckie and Maryse thank you so much again for letting me see and post your LO:s here on my blog.

Don't forget to pick up the third Garden Sibling "Charlotta".



Download

7 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

thank you for the great QP! :)

Anonym sa...

Thanks for sharing your creative gifts. I believe the blue one is my fave.
Joanie

Anonym sa...

Thank you!

Anonym sa...

Tack för en jättefin freebie, jag älskar de blåa nyanserna. Vet du om förresten att det hoppar upp reklam när man går in här?

Maria sa...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

mel hains sa...

thanks so much for these minikits! they are absolutely lovely!
much love,
mel
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Angel's Imaginations sa...

Oooo--I love these blues. Thank you! :)