fredag 15 juni 2007

Crazy Teddy

Thank you all for your nice comments on my first kit, I'm glad you liked it.



This is the third kit I've made. Yes, I know :), now you all wonder where my second kit went. Well, the fact is that I haven't come up with a good name for it yet. However this kit is called Crazy Teddy and I hope you'll have a lot of fun with it.
Oh, I forgot that the buttons are in swedish, but don't worry I will make some in english too. I will post them right here on my blog when I've made them.
By the way, you can find the kit here.

5 kommentarer:

Unknown sa...

I just love your kits!! They are so Awesome!!

My kids are gonna love them.. Thanks so much for sharing with us...

xoxoxo,
Binkey AKA Cindy

KateHill2003 sa...

My 15 year old daughter went crazy over this kit! It's great! Thanks for sharing them! I have freebies on my blog too that you are welcome to grab if you think you can use them!
Kate

Lupuswontwin sa...

LOL Thank you

Angel's Imaginations sa...

What a fun kit! Thank you! :)

Anonym sa...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!